- A candidate requires to apply for AIMA's written test MAT. Applications for MAT test are available with: All India Management Association, 14-Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 and at their counters as per MAT entrances test notification.
- A candidate has to apply separately for admissions to CMD on the Application Form with this prospectus and send it to CMD, Modinagar along with duly attested copies of mark-sheet of graduation examination. The completed Application Form should reach CMD one week before MAT examination schedule.
- Applicants are advised to carefully verify their own eligibility before applying for admission, as fees will not be refunded even if a candidate is found ineligible.
- For admission to PGDM Course in CMD:
- i) Applicant should be a graduate in any discipline. (Candidates appearing for final year's exam can also apply.)
- ii) Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in MAT/CAT/GMAT examination are eligible to apply. Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in MAT/CAT/GMAT and Graduation examination. Short-listed candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and Interview at CMD, Modinagar.
- iii) Applications for entrance to AIMA and for admission to CMD must be complete in all respect. Incomplete applications will be rejected and fees are not refundable.
- All information given in the application must be correct and complete as admission of a candidate securing admission on the basis of incorrect and misleading information will be cancelled at any stage.
- Candidate desiring acknowledgement of receipt of application should mail it through registered A/D or Speed Post or Courier Service.
- The Application Form is also available on our website www.cmd.edu. You can log on, download the same and send along with a draft for Rs.1, 000/- in favour of "Centre for Management Development" payable at Modinagar.
Kindly attach a note not exceeding 150 words as to why you want to join PGDM Programme.