Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey
Assistant Professor-Management Studies
Ph.D ( From BHU), UGC- NET, MBA, B.Sc.(Maths), DCO & Diploma in Statistical Methods.
Awarded CRET Fellowship by UGC
Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey is working as Faculty at Centre for Management Development, Modinagar.
He has about 11+ year experience of Corporate, Academics & Research.
He is associated with CMD, Modinagar and has held positions of Assistant Professor and Hostel Warden. He has qualified UGC NET, submitted his (Ph.D) doctoral in area of health care management from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. He has attended Training Program on Research Methodology at Council for Social Development, New Delhi. He has attended 5 workshops, Presented Papers in 4 International Seminar / Conference and 10 papers in National Seminar / Conferences.
He has taught subjects of Marketing, Research Methodology, Quantitative Techniques and Operation Research, Principle & practices of management.
List of Papers Published:-
• “Socio Economic Inequality: Its Impact on Health”, in UPUEA Economic Journal, ISSN-0975-2382.
• “Employment Scenario in Health Care Sector in India”, in UPUEA Economic Journal, ISSN-0975-2382.
• “Tourism Development through Indian Railways: Opportunities and Challenges”, Edujourn, ISSN-2319-2321.
• “Health Infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh: A Critical Analysis”, Anusilana, ISSN- 0973-8762.
• “Gender wise Differential Patterns of Health Care Utilization – A case study of rural health centers of Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh”, in UPUEA Economic Journal, ISSN-0975-2382.
• “NRHM and its outcome: Status of Rural India”, at 94th Indian Economic Association Conference, Pune.
• “Impact of health policies on inclusive economic growth of India”, at National Seminar in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi.
• “Downfall in employment during recessionary phase” at National seminar”, M. G. P.G. College, Fatehpur.
• “Socio Economic Inequality: Its Impact on Health” at seventh Conference of UPUEA, BIMTECH Greater Noida.
• “Impact of global economic crisis on health” at International Workshop at FMS, BHU.
• “Health care management for inclusive growth in India” at National Seminar, Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, Varanasi
• “Poverty Alleviation Need improved health system” at National Seminar in DAV PG College, Varanasi.
• “Indo-Nepal economic relation: perspective in the 21st Century” at International Seminar at centre for the study of Nepal, BHU.
• “Agricultural development for overall growth” at National seminar, A.P.N. P.G. College, Basti, U.P.
• “Impact of National Rural Health Mission on Uttar Pradesh” at National Social Science Association Conference, Kanpur.
• “Sustainable agricultural development in globalized era” at National Seminar in Kooba P.G. College Azamgarh, U.P.
• “India and global economy” at national Seminar in D.A.V. PG College, Varanasi.
• “A Demand & Supply analysis of skilled workforce in the health sector in India” at ISLE Conference, BHU, Varanasi.
• “Economic thoughts of Vivekananda” at Bharatiya Siksha Shodh Sansthan at Bhopal (MP).
• Nine days workshop on Discovering statistics by MS Excel & SPSS organized by DST Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi.
• Two week training course in Social Science Research Methodology conducted by Council for Social Development, New Delhi.
• One week national workshop on research methodology & statistical analysis organized by FMS, BHU in association with SPSS South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
• One week workshop on research methodology in area studies organized by centre for study of Nepal, BHU, Varanasi.
• One week National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science in Humanities: Exploring Interdisciplinary Perspectives organized by centre for study of social exclusion and inclusive policy, BHU.